- 2022-10-26Textual DataThe reports here summarize the results of the building energy performance simulations of the BIM SPEED demonstration cases. Activities reported upon include the development of BEM models of the actual state of the buildings, the assessment of the energy performance and the evaluation of the renovation scenarios. The following tools and procedures have been applied to generate the reports: • the BIM-to-BEM procedures and tools created within BIM SPEED; • the calibration procedure developed by Università Politecnica delle Marche; • the optimization tool developed by Metabuild. The reports provide examples for the outputs of an important step to consolidate the use of BIM in the building renovation process: The detailed performance analysis of buildings and renovation options.
- 2022VideoIm Rahmen einer Masteraarbeit ist ein automatischer Reinigungsprozess entwicklet worden, welcher die Druckdüse eines FFF-Druckers vor jedem Druckprozess reinigen soll.
- 2022-11-07Generic Research DataDuring the BIM-Speed project we developed a template to set-up Building Information Modeling (BIM) execution plans to support renovation projects with planning their BIM implementations. This repository shares the template and 13 implemented BIM execution plan examples for all the BIM-Speed demonstration project. The repository will help researchers on improving on BIM execution planning and practitioners to devise specific plans for their projects.
- 2022Generic Research Data
Supporting Information for A Review of Anaerobic Digestion Process Models for Organic Solid Waste Treatment with a Focus on C, N, and P FatesThis document serves as supporting information for the article "A Review of Anaerobic Digestion Process Models for Organic Solid Waste Treatment with a Focus on C, N, and P Fates". It contains code lists, figures, a survey template and references.
- 2022-11-07Generic Research DataA repository of Building Information Models (in Revit and IFC format) and Building Energy Models (in EnergyPlus idf format) of the BIM-Speed demonstration cases. On this project we established BIM and BEM models for 10 demonstration cases of which we share five here. The models can be opened within Autodesk Revit (.rvt), IFC file viewer (.ifc), EnergyPlus (.idf). Furthermore, the repository contains project files that can be opened in the CYPE therm software. The models can serve as examples for conversion outputs from BIM to BEM and can be feely used by researchers.